(This information is provided directly by the driver and is not edited by this website.)
Welcome to Sri Lanka from Moon Lanka tours
The Classic Sri Lanka Tour includes the highlights of this stunning tropical island. Ancient cities, Tea growing hills, wildlife parks and Stunning beaches. You can explore the island at your own pace, in a car or minivan, with your personal driver-cum-guide. We can tailor this itinerary according to your preferences, so feel free to ask for modifications.
My tour packages are all including
Fully Airconditioned luxury Car or Minivan with passengers’ insurance coverage.
English speaking driver/guide (experience licensed tourist driver, fully covid-19 vaccinated and safe& secure certificate issued by Sri Lanka tourist board)
Vehicle fuel cost
Unlimited distance mileage according to our tour plan
Driver foods and accommodations for whole trip
All extra charges, Parking fees and government taxes.
I can create this itinerary according to your preferences, so feel free to ask for any modifications or information. I will do in my best and make a unforgettable holiday experience in Sri Lanka.
Moon Lanka Tours
Day 1: Arrival at Colombo International Airport to a warm welcome from our chauffeur guide who will transfer you to Sigiriya.En route visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage and Dambulla golden rock temple. (According to your pick-up time at Airport).
Night 1: Sigiriya
Day 2: After breakfast, climb Sigiriya Lion Rock and Then travel to visit beautiful forested Polonnaruwa archaeological park. Evening We arrange jeep safari to Minneriya National Park/Kawdulla National park to see herds of wild elephant and other animals .
Night 2: Sigiriya
Day 3: After breakfast, we will travel to hill capital Kandy. En route visit Ceylon spices garden (you can select) and Matale Hindu temple. Evening visit Kandyan dance cultural show.
Night 3: Kandy
Day 4: After breakfast, visit Royal Botanical Gardens in Peradeniya for a walk through some of the finest specimens of botanical life in the near 200 year old gardens. Spread around 59 hectares it boasts over 4000 species of tropical plants and trees.
In the evening take a city tour of Kandy and view a special cultural music and dance performance before visiting the Temple of the Tooth – the repository of the sacred tooth relic of the Lord Buddha.
Night 4: Kandy
Day 5: After breakfast, we travel to the colonial hill station of Nuwara Eliya – the heartland of Ceylon Tea, and called Little England due to its cool climes and misty mountains popular among expats in colonial times.
On the way, stop by at the stunning Ramboda Falls and hike up to the top for some amazing natural scenery. Afterwards visit a traditional tea factory and watch the tea puckers at work and learn how they choose just the right tea leaf.
Night 5: Nuwara Eliya
Day 6: After breakfast at the hotel, your chauffeur will drive you to the Nanu Oya Train Station to begin a magical train journey through the winding misty hills to Ella, where he will await you for transfer to your hotel from the train station.
After train ride to Ella, you can visit Ella Gap, Nine Arches Bridge, Little Adam’s Peak, Ella Rock (According to your choice)
Night 6: Ella
Day 7: After lunch, we will travel to Yala National Park for wildlife adventure with leopards. On the way to Yala, visit beautiful waterfall called Rawana.
Night 7: Yala/Tissamaharama
Day 8: Early morning, we will do Yala wild safari and travel to sunny beaches and warm crystal clear waters of southern Sri Lanka. You can select your beach according to your interest. Mirissa/Unawatuna/Hikkaduwa
Night 8: Mirissa
Day 9: spend your day on the beach enjoying the exotic beverages and cuisine in complete privacy and seclusion, or try out the many optional aquatic activities on offer such as snorkeling, whale watching, jet scooter rides, wind surfing and water skiing as per your liking. Visit Galle Dutch fort for sunset and Dinner.
Night 9: Mirissa
Day 10: Travel to Colombo Airport according to your departure flight time. Bye Bye Sri Lanka.
We hope your tour will have been as memorable as you expected, and from all of us at Moon Lanka Tours farewell and see you again soon!
- Moon Lanka Tours – Moon Lanka is top - Six days of tour from Colombo passing through Dambulla, Sigiryia, Polonnaruwa, Sri Pada, Ella and ended in Tangalle . Nalin, the driver, was my shadow: punctual, competent and always ready to satisfy all my requests.… (read more...)
- Moon Lanka Tours – Excellent driver - Umesh was a very friendly, punctual and safe driver. We had a great tour with him. We highly recommend him as a driver. (read more...)
- Moon Lanka Tours – We had a driver for 9 days - Everything has been easy and perfect. Professional driver with extensive knowledge of Sri Lanka. Nandana drove safely and was helpful when we needed it. We had a driver for 9 days and what a luxury… (read more...)
- Moon Lanka Tours – 5days trip - We had 5days trip with Nalin. Nalin is punctual and attentive person. He helped us a lot with buying tickets, provided with recomendations about our way. During the trip He told us many interesting facts… (read more...)
- Moon Lanka Tours – Excellent Driver/Guide - We got a great tour around the coastal line. Very friendly and well knowledgeable guide accompanied us through out our trip even helped us get great accommodations aswell. Car was very comfortable and guide recommended… (read more...)