(This information is provided directly by the driver and is not edited by this website.)
When you travel with us, we will go the extra step to make sure that your Sri Lankan experience from your very first email to us till the time you are boarding your flight home – will be an unparalleled experience of comfort, excitement and enjoyment. After discussing what you want out of your holiday – leisure, excitement, exotic landscapes or all of the above! – We will create a customized itinerary according to your planned duration of stay and available budget. Once you embark on your holiday, we will be available 24 hours of the day, 7 seven days of the week to make sure your holiday experience is a smooth and comfortable one.
Day 1: Arrival and meet at the airport and proceed to Sigiriya
Sigiriya Rock – Sigiriya Rock Fortress is situated in the north central province belong to the “Cultural Triangle” in the dry lowlands of Sri Lanka. Sigiriya Rock is known as Lion’s Rock and considered by some as the eighth Wonder of the World. Sigiriya contains the ruins of an ancient palace complex. Built during the reign of King Kasyapa (477-495 AD). On the west of the rock are ponds the remains of summer palaces and other structures, and the first part of the ancient road, which lead to its impressive summit.
Evening Minneriya National Park where gather 100 ‘s of elephants gather
Night 1: Overnight stay in Sigiriya.
Day 2: After breakfast climb Sigiriya rock and visit Dambulla rock temple. Proceed to Kandy via Matale. In the evening Kandy cultural dance and visit Tooth Relic temple.
Tooth Relic Temple – The sacred Tooth Relic, housed in the Temple of the Tooth in Kandy is an object of veneration to Buddhists and the most important sacred relic in the country. The temple is one of the most sacred places in the world for Buddhists
Evening traditional srilankan cultural show.
Night 2: Overnight stay at Kandy.
Day 3: After breakfast, proceed to Hikkaduwa.
Hikkaduwa and its breathtaking sandy beach pretty much transform your dreams and visions of a tropical paradise into an everyday reality. Located close to the Southern tip of the Island of Sri Lanka and only about 200 km from the Equator, this secluded crescent shaped beach is the perfect place to sit back, relax and forget about all the hustle and bustle of your other life that’s a million miles away.
Night 3: Overnight Hikkaduwa
Day 4: After breakfast leave for the Airport via Colombo.
Colombo city tour.
Drop off at the airport for the departure flight.
- East Coast Travels – Great honeymoon experience in Sri Lanka! - We had a wonderful week in Sri Lanka thanks to our driver Sudarshan! He made a great itinerary for us! He made sure everything went smooth even though there is a petrol crysis in the… (read more...)
- East Coast Travels – Worry free vacation with Suda - We just finished our 13 day trip around Sri Lanka and are happy that we chose Suda from East Coast Travels as our driver. Suda is professional, very organized and also a very positive person.… (read more...)
- East Coast Travels – Fantastic and fun driver - We have just finished a 5 day tour with Sudershan and have had a wonderful time. He went out of his way to help us feel comfortable in Sri Lanka and source things we needed… (read more...)
- East Coast Travels – Excellent – friendly, helpful thoughtful - We spent a great couple of weeks in Sri Lanka with Sudarshan who was excellent - really thoughtful and helpful and nothing was too much trouble. As well as having good ideas to improve our… (read more...)
- East Coast Travels – Best driver - We visited Sri Lanka from Greece. Sudarshan, our driver gave us the best experience we could have. He did his best to fit everything in our program and also add more spots to see and… (read more...)