(This information is provided directly by the driver and is not edited by this website.)
Airport pick and drop off
On arrival 4 G sim card free
Airconditioned modern car or a mini van with passengers life insurance
Unlimited mileage drive
Drive meals, accommodations daily
Assistance on safari and other activiry bookings.
Guidence to sites and parks.
Fully Jabbed driver with covid safety certification from ministry of tourism
Note : all these amount of days, activies , places to visit and see are flexible to change depend on your interests.
Day 1: Negambo ( arrival day taking a rest after your flight near beach) you can book a hotel as you wish)
Night 1: Negambo
Day 2: We will do a afternoon safari at minneriya or Kaudulla national parks
The price for the safari to see the biggest Elephant gathering in Asia.
This national park is verry important because the biggest amount of elephants lives in this national park in one time you can see around 100 more elephants in one place.
Night 2: Habarana or Sigiriya
Day 3: We can visit Sigiriya lions rock 20 Euros for each person entrance fee.
Or you can visit Pidurangala rock which is in the same height in the same area but less historical value and entrance fee for pidurangala is 5 euros only.
You can book your place at Habarana or i can book for you as well.
We will do the Kandalama lake visit and Dambulla golden budha temple and cave temple in the morning afternoon pidurangala or Sigiriya .
Night 3: Kandy
Day 4: In kandy we will visit City view point , bharawakanda budha statue ,
Sacred temple of tooth for the ceremony in the morning th entrance fee for an adult around 8 Euros
Night 4: Nuwaraeliya
Day 5: On the way we visit some waterfalls , a tea factory visit to see the tea production process .
You will take the scenic train ride from Nuwaraeliya to Ella
Driver will fallow you to Ella train station with your luggage .
Free reserved train tickets will be provided.
Night 5: Ella
Day 6: Nine arches railway bridge , Mini Adamspeak , Ella Gap , Zip line.
Night 6: Ella
Day 7: Yala national park safari
On the way we visit Rawana falls , buduruwagala ancient ruins
Or the night is optional for Udawalawa as well
Night 7: Tissamaharama or udawalawa
Day 8: Early morning safari at Yala or a visit to Udawalawa elephant transit home or a,afternoon safari at Udawalawa national park
Night 8: Weligama , Mirissa , Galle or Unawatuna
Day 9: All these are south beaches
We can see turtle , whale and dolphin watching trips a visit to Galle dutch fort
Night 9: Weligama , Mirissa , Galle or Unawatuna
Day 10: Departure through highway to Colombo capital city view visit and to airport
- See Sri Lanka Tours – An incredible experience - We can highly recommend Chaminder as an excellent driver and guide having spent 5 days with him on a tour of Central Sri Lanka. We are a family of 4 with two boys aged 12… (read more...)
- See Sri Lanka Tours – Stunning 8 day tour with Sanjeewa - We spent 8 days at the start of May travelling from Colombo down to Welligama and then across to Udawalawa and back to Colombo. We had already booked our accommodation prior to arriving in Sri… (read more...)
- See Sri Lanka Tours – Great guide, comfortable van - We got in touch with Chamanda through this website and they offered the best rate for all inclusive service. Chamanda was very approachable through WhatsApp and answered all our concerns (especially that our tour was… (read more...)
- See Sri Lanka Tours – 9 day tour Sanjeewa Perera - We have just returned from a 9 days tour from the beautiful Sri Lanka. We have visited several marvellous places, we have driven through the Hill County then moved to the eastern coast (including Pesikudah… (read more...)
- See Sri Lanka Tours – Excellent Experience with Uudaya - We went with See Sri Lanka Tours based on high reviews and had a wonderful experience. Uudaya picked us up from Colombo Airport and we went on a 12 day tour through Sigiriya, Kandy, Ella,… (read more...)