(This information is provided directly by the driver and is not edited by this website.)
The Honeymoon Sri Lanka Tour includes the highlights of this stunning tropical island. Tea growing hills, Nature, Adventure and Stunning beaches. You can explore the island at your own pace, in a car or minivan, with your personal driver-cum-guide. We can tailor this itinerary according to your preferences, so feel free to ask for modifications. HAPPY HONEYMOON in Sri Lanka.
My tour packages are all including
Fully Airconditioned luxury Car or Minivan with passengers’ insurance coverage.
English speaking driver/guide (experience licensed tourist driver, fully covid-19 vaccinated and safe& secure certificate issued by Sri Lanka tourist board)
Vehicle fuel cost/ Free WIFI Data
Unlimited distance mileage according to our tour plan
Driver foods and accommodations for whole trip
All extra charges, Parking fees and government taxes.
I can create this itinerary according to your preferences, so feel free to ask for any modifications or information. I will do in my best and make a unforgettable HONETMOON holiday experience in Sri Lanka.
Day 1: Arrival at Colombo International Airport to a warm welcome from our chauffeur guide who will transfer you to Kandy. On the way visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage and view orphaned and disabled elephants being cared for and rehabilitated. Enjoy lunch/Tea while watching the elephants bathe in the Mahaweli River.
Night 1: Kandy
Day 2: After breakfast, visit Royal Botanical Gardens in Peradeniya for a walk through some of the finest specimens of botanical life in the near 200 year old gardens. Spread around 59 hectares it boasts over 4000 species of tropical plants and trees.
Kandy is the seat of the last King of Sri Lanka, with the Temple of the Tooth being the last Royal Palace Complex, hence Kandy has a special sense of culture and history that is evident in its art and traditional dance.
In the evening view a special cultural music and dance performance before visiting the Temple of the Tooth – the repository of the sacred tooth relic of the Lord Buddha.
Night 2: Kandy
Day 3: After breakfast, head out to the hill station of Nuwara Eliya – the heartland of Ceylon Tea, and called Little England due to its cool climes and misty mountains popular among expats in colonial times.
On the way, stop by at the stunning Ramboda Falls and hike up to the top for some amazing natural scenery – make sure you take your camera with you. Afterwards visit a traditional tea factory and watch the tea puckers at work and learn how they choose just the right tea leaf.
Night 3: Nuwara eliya
Day 4: Relax in wonderful views with mountains. visit some wonderful waterfulls near Nuwara Eliya.Lake Gregory, in the heart of the town, is a great place for an evening adventure promising some beautiful picture settings in addition to the many public leisure activities offered along its banks such as boat rides etc.
Night 4: Nuwara Eliya
Day 5: After breakfast travel to Bentota. On the way we can do adventure white water rafting in Kitulgala. also visit wonderful waterfalls.
Night 5: Bentota
Day 6: spend your day on the beach enjoying the exotic beverages and cuisine in complete privacy and seclusion, or try out the many optional aquatic activities on offer such as snorkeling, jet scooter rides, wind surfing and water skiing as per your liking.
Night 6: Bentota
Day 7: Travel to Colombo Airport according to your departure flight time. Bye Bye Sri Lanka.
We hope your tour will have been as memorable as you expected, and from all of us at Moon Lanka Tours farewell and see you again soon!
- Moon Lanka Tours – Highly recommend! - We booked Moon Lanka Tours as a family of 8, travelling from Negombo-Kandy-Sigiriya-Nuwara Eliya-Ella-Yala-Mirissa-Negombo over a two week period. Nalin gave a good price in comparison to some of the other tour operators that we… (read more...)
- Moon Lanka Tours – Abseiling with Nalin - It's been a pleasure to have Nalin as our driver during our 11 day trip through SriLanka. We enjoyed the professionalism; the care taken for any of our needs especially during emergencies; the joy and… (read more...)
- Moon Lanka Tours – Great trip! - We would highly recommend Moon Lanka. We arranged a driver for 11 days through this website, he arrived on time to collect us from the airport and was very helpful throughout the trip telling us… (read more...)
- Moon Lanka Tours – Highly recommended, very professional - Moon Lanka tours is a very professional agency: Nalim was very responsive and flexible. Our driver Priyanka was very friendly, good and safe driving. Highly recommend! (read more...)
- Moon Lanka Tours – Fantastic trip with Nalin - We were in Sri Lanka in November 2021 for our Honeymoon. Nalin was with us for six days and took us through Negombo , kandy , Nuwara Eliya , weligama , Unawatuna Nalin was so… (read more...)