Fully Inclusive What is this?
Free to Cancel What is this?
(This information is provided directly by the driver and is not edited by this website.)
Our 07 day trip exploring the beautiful country of Sri Lanka; history and culture, home to exotic animals, stunning scenery and beaches, and some of the friendliest locals you’ll ever meet. This heartbeat tour starts in Negombo, then heads out to Sigiriya Rock, Epic views of the surrounding countryside Kandy, tea plantation in mystery hill Nuwara eliya and enjoy learning about Sri Lankan cuisine from the locals. Ride the famous train trip to Ella, explore the adventure in Ella then set off on Safari in search of the local wildlife including elephants,Leopards, buffalos and flamingos,relax on the south coast and many more eye catching sightseeings.
Day 1: Ayu-bowan! Welcome to Sri Lanka. Your clasic Sri Lanka tour begins in the town of Negombo/ Sigiriya, located close to Bandaranaike International Airport. After you exit Colombo International airport, Mango Vacations guide will meet you at Arrival lobby in the airport and take you to a luxurious and comfortable vehicle and drive you to Sigiriya.Sigiriya is a one of the famous and most attractive place in Sri Lanka. Sigiriya means lion’s rock. Hight of the rock is around 200 meters. According to the history of Sri Lanka this rock used as a kingdom in Sri Lanka by king Kashyapa in 5th century. Then Drive to Polonnaruwa Kingdom site and back to hotel in Sigiriya.
Night 1: Sigiriya
Day 2: Today say goodbye to Sigiryia and moving to Kandy second largest city, Kandy. We will stop at the Dambulla cave temple and spice garden on the way, to learn about where our favourite spicers coming from. Here we traverse the hills that provide a stunning view of the artificial but now notoriously beautiful Kandy Lake. you will be staying in hotel with wonderfull view. you will be visited temple of the tooth, Botanical Garden and cultural dance show during this day
Night 2: kandy
Day 3: It’s time to explore the tea region of Nuwara Eliya. On the way you can visit a tea factory and learn the tea making process. Also try some fresh variety of tea. Nuwara Eliya is often referred as ‘Little England’ because many of the buildings are from the British colonial period, such as the Queen’s Cottage, Grand Hotel, Hill Club and Town Post Office. Sri Lanka, Tea and Tourism are words which cannot be separated. Head for the cold and misty hills. Enjoy the heavenly scent and make sure to end your day in style over cool climate. Attractions in Nuwara Eliya : Walk through the historical city, Lover’s Leap waterfall, Victoria Park, Gegory Lake.
Night 3: Nuwara Elliya
Day 4: This tour takes you on a scenic train ride through the beautiful mountains of tropical Sri Lanka. Embark on the train ride from Nanu Oya train station. Our guide will take your bags and meet you at Ella train station. Feast your eyes on the colourful scenery and interesting villages passing by. Experience Sri Lanka’s natural beauty at its best. Here is another perfect destination of Sri Lanka, beautiful lanscape and waterfalls, nature and weather is always cool.
Night 4: Ella
Day 5: After breakfast its time to say goodbye to Ella and head to udawalawa Natinal Park Safari to visit Many elephants, buffalo, Crocadile and more of wild animal. afterwards head to Mirissa beach for 2 days beach relax
Night 5: Mirissa beach
Day 6: Today after breakfast we will head to Mirissa where you can see some huge whales and nice beach to relax for another two days. It is a beautiful beach with a relaxed and laidbackness atmosphere. Along the beach there are plenty of beach restaurants and cafes, serving delicious and fresh seafood. After dark, the restaurants put out tables on the beach, light lanterns and candles and serve seafood BBQ´s and many more. You will be staying in Mirissa at a beach Hotel for two nights.
Night 6: Option of miriisa beach / Galle/ Bentota/ Hikkaduwa beach
Day 7: you will be driven to the airport or Negombo hotel based on the time of your flight. This Culture tour now comes to an end. We hope, you enjoed this specialized water sports itinerary in Sri Lanka. Mango Vacations can customize the itinerary to your requirements if you want any amendments made. Kindly get in touch with our team and we will be happy to help.
- Mango Vacations – Nature, Culture, Wild Tour - This is a very comprehensive tour which helps to see a lot of important places in Sri Lanka within 9-10 days. Everything was arranged for us in advance and went quite smoothly. We were unlucky… (read more...)
- Mango Vacations – A great two weeks in SL - My girlfriend and I just got back to London after a great two weeks. Dammika was an awesome driver and really made the whole process smooth and easy. His English is great and driving was… (read more...)
- Mango Vacations – amazing person and professional - Lakee has been our driver for 8 days, going from Sigiriya to Trinco, to Arugambay, Mirissa and Ella. But he hasn't just been a driver and a guide for us, as very quickly he became… (read more...)
- Mango Vacations – Excelent Tour! - Together with my friendly, helpful and reliable driver and guide Vishwa I spent the last two weeks on an absolutely fantastic tour through Sri Lanka. I have never experienced this level of courtesy and service… (read more...)
- Mango Vacations – Great experience - We went to Sri Lanka for the first time with Vish. We visited Galle, Unwantuna, Mirissa, and Ella. He was a great company to us, took the best photos and was always nice and understanding.… (read more...)