(This information is provided directly by the driver and is not edited by this website.)
Welcome to Sri Lanka
6D/ 5N Tour includes the highlights of this stunning tropical island. Ancient cities, Tea growing hills, wildlife parks and Stunning beaches. You can explore the island at your own pace, in a car or minivan, with your personal driver-cum-guide. We can tailor this itinerary according to your preferences, so feel free to ask for modifications.
My tour packages are all including
Fully Airconditioned luxury Car or Minivan with passengers’ insurance coverage.
English speaking driver/guide (experience licensed tourist driver, fully covid-19 vaccinated and safe& secure certificate issued by Sri Lanka tourist board)
Vehicle fuel cost/ Free WIFI Data
Unlimited distance mileage according to our tour plan
Driver foods and accommodations for whole trip
All extra charges, Parking fees and government taxes.
I can create this itinerary according to your preferences, so feel free to ask for any modifications or information. I will do in my best and make a unforgettable holiday experience in Sri Lanka.
Moon Lanka Tours
Day 1: Arrival at Colombo International Airport to a warm welcome from our chauffeur guide who will transfer you to Sigiriya.En route visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage and Dambulla golden rock temple. (According to your pick-up time at Airport).
Night 1: Sigiriya
Day 2: After breakfast, climb Sigiriya Lion Rock and Then we will travel to hill capital Kandy. En route visit Ceylon spices garden (you can select) and Matale Hindu temple. Evening visit Kandyan dance cultural show before visiting the Temple of the Tooth – the repository of the sacred tooth relic of the Lord Buddha.
Night 2: Kandy
Day 3: After breakfast, visit Royal Botanical Gardens in Peradeniya for a walk through some of the finest specimens of botanical life in the near 200 year old gardens. Spread around 59 hectares it boasts over 4000 species of tropical plants and trees.
Then we travel to the colonial hill station of Nuwara Eliya – the heartland of Ceylon Tea, and called Little England due to its cool climes and misty mountains popular among expats in colonial times.
On the way, stop by at the stunning Ramboda Falls and hike up to the top for some amazing natural scenery. Afterwards visit a traditional tea factory and watch the tea puckers at work and learn how they choose just the right tea leaf.
Night 3: Nuwara Eliya
Day 4: After breakfast at the hotel, your chauffeur will drive you to the Nanu Oya Train Station to begin a magical train journey through the winding misty hills to Ella, where he will await you for transfer to your hotel from the train station.
After train ride to Ella, Nine Arches Bridge, Little Adam’s Peak, Rawana Waterfall (According to your choice).Travel to Mirissa.
Night 4: Mirissa
Day 5: spend your day on the beach enjoying the exotic beverages and cuisine in complete privacy and seclusion, or try out the many optional aquatic activities on offer such as snorkeling, whale watching, jet scooter rides, wind surfing and water skiing as per your liking. Visit Galle Dutch fort for sunset and Dinner.
Night 5: Mirissa
Day 6: Travel to Colombo Airport according to your departure flight time. Bye Bye Sri Lanka.
We hope your tour will have been as memorable as you expected, and from all of us at Moon Lanka Tours farewell and see you again soon!
- Moon Lanka Tours – Two weeks tour with the best - I can recommend moonlanka tours of Nalin. Communication was very easy, I tell him what I’d like to see and do during my stay in Sri Lanka, Nalin advised me and helped to organize everything.… (read more...)
- Moon Lanka Tours – Tour with Nalin - we did a two week tour through sri lanka with Moon Lanka Tours company. We had a great time. our driver Nalin is a kind, nice and very precise guy. Nalin was helpful, gave us… (read more...)
- Moon Lanka Tours – Highly recommend! - We booked Moon Lanka Tours as a family of 8, travelling from Negombo-Kandy-Sigiriya-Nuwara Eliya-Ella-Yala-Mirissa-Negombo over a two week period. Nalin gave a good price in comparison to some of the other tour operators that we… (read more...)
- Moon Lanka Tours – Abseiling with Nalin - It's been a pleasure to have Nalin as our driver during our 11 day trip through SriLanka. We enjoyed the professionalism; the care taken for any of our needs especially during emergencies; the joy and… (read more...)
- Moon Lanka Tours – Great trip! - We would highly recommend Moon Lanka. We arranged a driver for 11 days through this website, he arrived on time to collect us from the airport and was very helpful throughout the trip telling us… (read more...)