(This information is provided directly by the driver and is not edited by this website.)
This is most entertaining tour having different experience.This is most suitable for Photography ,video makers couple who loves to differnt climate,Family or friends need to keep memoried together for longs.
Watching whale going by a boat, Watching Elephants and Birds at Wilpattu.
Historical city which made Sri Lanka proud will be your next visit.
Hiking Sigiriya lion rock is more amusing, painting belongs to hundred years ago embraced your eye.
Chilling in hill country in greenish enviornment is to next days.
Is another tourist village with more events and location.Train journey to Ella is one of the most beautiful one, the experience keep your mind for ever.
Watching sunset at beach by your own eye,Photography from your camera ,taste fish direct from the boat are to do when you go southern Lanka.
You can taste wide range of food through out this tour if your food lover.
You will receive Sri Lankan hospitality from all the day your trip.
You will end the trip with drop of tear from your eye.
• Upon arrival to the airport meets Private chauffeur/guide to begin your own private tour in Sri Lanka.
As Your first event in Sri Lanka, You will go to Negombo City tour.
Attraction in the day,
• City tour in Negombo
• Local Fish Market
• Negombo Beach
• Negombo Lagoon
Night 1: Negombo
Day 2: Kalpitiya
Kalpitiya is located at the boarder of dry zone. Thanks to that it is still nicely green but has much less rain that the south of Sri Lanka. Usually the only rainy month is November, but it rarely rains whole the day. The best beach season is from December to April
Kalpitiya is known as being the best location for Kitesurfing in the country. The summer kitesurfing season is from May to October during the south west monsoon while the winter season is from mid December to mid February during the north east monsoon
*Kalpitiya is also for famous for whale watching
Night 2: Kalpitiya
Day 3: Wilpattu.
After Your Early Breakfast:
You will travel to Wilpattu.
You will have wild safari at Wilpattu National Park after your lunch time .
After you finish wild safari, You will be traveling to Anuradhapura.
Anuradhapura is a major city in Sri Lanka ,Also it’s one of the major ancient city in Sri lanka. It has many ruins of palace, stupa and lakes.
Anuradhapura is UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE.
Attraction in the day.
* Birds and elephant watching in Wilpattu National Park.
• Sightseeing in Anuradhapura
Night 3: Kalpitiya
Day 4: Anuradhapura to Sigiriya.
After Your Early Breakfast:
You will have some sightseeing Anuradhapura, Then You will travel to Sigiriya.
Our Plan is to be at Sigiriya by lunch time.
After You have lunch, We will go for Village Tour by Cart
After 3:00pm,We will start climb Sigiriya.
Night 4: Anuradhapura
Day 5: After your Breakfast.
* First You will visit Pidurangala Temple. It is a picturesque scene from Pidurangala when you look towards Sigiriya. You will visit Cave temple Dambulla, After that you will start traveling to Kandy.
On your way to Kandy You will visit ,
*Spice garden -Matale
*Hindu temple -Matale.,
In the evening You will be going to see Kandy view point, after you will have eye catching traditional dance event.
Night 5: Kandy
Day 6: Kandy to Ella
After Your early breakfast
You will have some sightseeing in Kandy. Then we will start journey to Nuwara-Eliya. We will stop at view point On your way to Nuwara-Eliya,
But we need to plan to be Nuwara-Eliya by 12:00 for lunch and Your train to Ella is by 2:00pm.
It’s most beautiful journey Nuwara –Eliya to Ella. Most tourists keep their camera on for Photography and video in this journey.
So keep it yours..,Share with your friends later.
After you reach to Ella
You will visit Nine arch bridge on this day.
Overnight Stay in two or three star hotel in Ella.
Night 6: Ella
Day 7: Ella to Yala.
After Your early Breakfast
You have some sightseeing in Ella. There are lots of places to see. But we will conclude with time available and your desire.
Then we will start journey to Yala. On your way to Journey, we can stop at Little Adam’s peak.
Then we will travel to Yala.
National Park which is home to more variety of wildlife. Elphants, deer, leopard ,bears, peacock, you will entertain.
You will visit on Safari Jeep
Night 7: Yala
Day 8: Yala to Tangalle.
After Break fast in Yala,
You will travel to Tangalle.So now you are reaching to get beach life.
Tangalle beach is one of the large city in southern part of Sri Lanka.
It has mild climate, Sandy beaches with palm trees.
Attraction of the day:
• Parewella Natural Swimming Area • Hummanaya blowhole
• Kalametiya Bird Sanctuary
Night 8: Tangalle
Day 9: Tangalle to Bentota.
After Your breakfast in Mirissa.
You will be travelling to Bentota. Another eye catching beach in Sri Lanka.
We will organize another special event here. It’s a boat safari in river.
Attraction of the day
• Bentota Beach
• Boat ride in Madhu river.
Night 9: Bentota
Day 10: Colombo City tour
Your last day with King Coconut.You will start your journey to Colombo after having breakfast
The day events will be arranged according to your flight time.
You’ll travel through the city, weaving through traffic to see the maximum number of sights in a this day. This overview is great for first-time visitors, Sightseeing include the Pettah market, the Galle Face Green, Independence Memorial Hall, Gangaramaya (Vihara) Buddhist temple, and others
- King Coconut Holidays – Fantastic Company - We booked King Coconut to take us from our hotel in Negombo to the Heritance in Kandalama. We had loads planned over the holiday, so kindly requested the fastest route with no stops. The driver… (read more...)
- King Coconut Holidays – Perfect weekend around Sri Lanka - We contacted King Coconut Holidays for a 3 day tour of Sri Lanka in February 2023. From the initial conversation they were very kind and flexible and made an effort to accomodate all of our… (read more...)
- King Coconut Holidays – Wonderful three days with driver dammika - Our Family (From Maldives 🇲🇻) had a wonderful vacation at Srilanka- Kandy. Mr. Dammika was a fantastic tour leader; thanks. Our names were listed on the board and Mr. Dammika gave us a warm welcome… (read more...)
- King Coconut Holidays – Top Class Service - We had a driver, Dammika, for 13 days. He was a very safe driver. He helped us in lots of different ways. He helped us with communicating with locals, helping find accommodation, safaris and even… (read more...)
- King Coconut Holidays – Great guy, great driver! - Suresh Took us from Negombo to Sigiriya and then to Kandy the next day in January 2023. Suresh was a great driver and great company! He took us for some yummy coconuts and showed us… (read more...)