(This information is provided directly by the driver and is not edited by this website.)
Welcome to Sri Lanka Dream Tour
SLTD is one of the best and most experienced small-scale tour companies in Sri Lanka. We offer the best price and the best services. We provide a unique, unforgettable travel experience that reflects the traveler’s true desires and interests and perform this service with professionalism, creativity, and knowledge. We want our clients to experience the real Sri Lanka rather than just see it.
During this 10-day tour, we will cover most of the tourist attractions at the following destinations: Sigiriya, Dambulla, Matale, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, Ella, Yalla, Mirissa, Galle, Hikaduwa, and Colmbo. Guests will be provided with high-quality, air-conditioned, and comfortable vehicles, as well as a tourist chauffeur to assist with the tour and free internet access throughout the journey.
Upon arrival at the Bandaranaike International Airport in Colombo, a tourist chauffeur from Sri Lanka Dream Tour will meet and welcome you. After that, he will welcome you into a luxurious private vehicle that will be with you throughout your holiday in Sri Lanka. Your first destination on this Sri Lanka itinerary for 10 days will be Sigiriya, which is about a 4-hour drive from the airport, and you can enjoy the rest of the day at leisure to relax. (Overnight accommodation location: Sigiriya)
After breakfast, depart for the Lions Rock in Sigiriya, a UNESCO World Heritage Site adorning a palace on its peak. A must-see for anyone traveling to Sri Lanka. Afterwards, you can either return to the hotel and relax in the afternoon or head out on a safari at Minneriya National Park. After a long day, you will have a chance to experience a Sri Lankan Aurweda spa treatment of your choice. (Overnight accommodation location: Sigiriya)
If you’re feeling energetic and have a thirst for adventure, the Hiriwaduna Trek can be organized. This trek allows you to understand village life as well as experience a bullock cart ride and even a catamaran boat ride. After that, proceed to Kandy while visiting the Rock Cave Temple in Dambulla and the Spice Garden in Matale en route. Later in the evening, witness a Kandian Cultural Dance performance. (Overnight accommodation location: Kandy)
In the morning, spend the day touring Kandy City, including a visit to the Temple of the Tooth Relic. From there, proceed to Nuwara Eliya. En route, visit Waterfalls and learn about how the world-famous Ceylon tea is made at a tea factory and plantation site. (Overnight accommodation location: Nuwara Eliya)
Early morning excursion to Horton Plains National Park. Visit Baker’s Falls and check out the infamous World’s End. In the afternoon, take a tour of the colonial town of Nuwara Eliya. Visit the Tudor-era design of the Nuwara Eliya Post Office and the famous Gregory Lake, and spend the rest of the day enjoying the cool weather by staying in the hotel. (Overnight accommodation location: Nuwara Eliya)
After breakfast, proceed to Nanu Oya Train Station to conduct a train journey to Ella. This is considered to be one of the most beautiful train trips in the world. This train ride is 4 hours long and takes you through stunning landscapes of green and lush tea plantations and mountain views. Conduct a walking tour to Mini Adams Peak in the evening. Enjoy the breath taking views in and around the hotel. (Overnight accommodation location: Ella)
After breakfast, proceed to the coastal town of Galle. En route, visit Ravana Ella Falls, Buduruwagala Rock Carving Site, traditional still fishermen, and tour Galle Town as well as the Galle Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enjoy the evening at South Beach. (Overnight accommodation location: Unawatuna or Hikkaduwa)
Grab a cool drink and simply get lost in the tranquil sound of the waves kissing the golden shores, or enjoy a beautiful sunset as the waves wash over your feet. Spend the entire day relaxing at the beach. (Overnight accommodation location: Unawatuna or Hikkaduwa)
Early mornings offer the opportunity to embark on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure: whale watching at Mirissa Coast! Set off on a boat to see the magnificent creatures up close and personal. Then, visit the sea turtle conservation project and Madu River boat safari. (Overnight accommodation location: Unawatuna or Hikkaduwa)
After breakfast, head to Colombo, the city that is Sri Lanka’s commercial capital. The most populated city is home to many sites from colonial times to newer developments. Visit the city’s main shopping centers to indulge in some shopping before heading off, and it’s time to proceed to the airport for a safe flight home.
- Sri Lanka Dream Tour – Brilliant 3 days – choose Dream Tour! - 3 day tour including dambulla rock cave temple, sigiriya, pidurangala, hurulu eco park and pinnewala elephant orphanage. Very well equipped Toyota Prius with tissues, water, wipes, Bluetooth, snacks and WIFI! Stopped for lunch en route… (read more...)
- Sri Lanka Dream Tour – Seven days Sri Lanka round trip - We had our own prepared itinirary including Ella, Sri Pada, Pinnawala and Anuradhapura with several stops on route. Our driver Noel was driving safely and according to our wishes. Car was always clean and we… (read more...)
- Sri Lanka Dream Tour – Super trip, friendly & professional driver - We can highly recommend this agency. We had an amazing trip through Sri Lanka Highlands. Noel was incredibly friendly, professional and making sure at all time that we were having a good time. He took… (read more...)
- Sri Lanka Dream Tour – Highly recommended driver - December 2022, 5 days trip with my daughter : Colombo airport, Dambulla, Sigiriya, Candy, Ella, Unawatuna, Colombo. The car was very comfortable, always clean, Mr. Noel exceptional and made our trip unforgettable. very skilled in… (read more...)
- Sri Lanka Dream Tour – 3 days tour - Safety driver, good car, intresting country. Negombo, Dambula, Kandy, Ella (read more...)