Name – Vladimir Gavrilov | Start Date – 29-01-2020 | End Date – 02-02-2020 | Adults – 4 | Children – 2 | Start Location – Colombo | Start Time – 11:00 | End Location – Hikkaduwa | Total Days – 5 | Driver Days Required – 5
Other Details, Route or Requests – The approximate route:
29.12.2019 from Bandaranaike International Airport to Wilpattu
30.12.2019 from Wilpattu to Sigiriya
01.01.2020 from Sigiriya to Kandy
02.01.2020 from Kandy to Hikkaduwa
Small change route possible.
Including fuel, insurance, accommodation and meals of the driver.
To find your quote offers go to Messages.
- Please see the latest on Fully Inclusive in Quotes.
Get the latest info in the Driver Support Forum.
- Please see the latest on Displaying Images in Messages.
- Please see the latest on Images Required to Offer Quotes.
- Please see the latest on New Feature - Experiences.
- Please see the latest on Adding a Driver Name to a Review.
- Please see the latest on Adding Multiple Drivers to Business Listings.
- Please see the latest on New Business Listings and Image Requirements.
- Please see the latest on Displaying a Link to your TripAdvisor Reviews.
- Please see the latest on Sending Photos with Messages.
Terms and Conditions
- All communication must remain in the site until the hire is confirmed between driver and client. Drivers must not offer or advertise any other form of communication (email, telephone, whatsapp, Facebook page, website link) until after the hire is confirmed.
- Drivers must not encourage clients to search for their reviews on other websites. This does not apply to drivers who pay to have Tripadvisor or Facebook reviews displayed on their business listing.
- A hire is confirmed when the driver receives a fully completed (start date, end date, total price) QUOTE ACCEPTANCE message from the client. If the QUOTE ACCEPTANCE message is not complete the driver must request another from the client. After the hire is confirmed the driver may share any personal contact details with the client and communicate privately outside the site.
- All hires confirmed through the site are subject to an 8% commission charge. Drivers will receive a PayPal invoice in currency GBP at the end of each month that must be paid by 10th of the following month. Exchange rates will be taken from the Central Bank of Sri Lanka. Only hires that are complete will be invoiced.
- All communications are monitored by Admin. Any driver that fails to follow the terms and conditions will receive an initial warning by email. Any subsequent failure will result in the removal of the messaging system from the driver account for a period of 2 weeks.
- In the event that the client cancels the hire the commission will not be invoiced. Proof of the cancellation must be provided to Admin by email from the driver. This should be in the form of an email or whatsapp conversation between the driver and client. Drivers must not ask clients to contact Admin for cancellation.
- If a driver tries to submit a fake review the following actions will be taken: all previous reviews will be removed from the site; the driver will lose access to offer quotes and will not be able to receive reviews for one month; the driver will not be eligible to be a Recommended driver for a period of 12 months.
- Only drivers with listings that contain at least five quality photos including at least one genuine vehicle photo and one driver photo will be able to offer quotes and make offers.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any questions regarding these terms and conditions.
What is Fully Inclusive?The driver agrees to make the following items fully inclusive within the total cost:
- Meet at airport with name board.
- Good condition vehicle with working ac.
- Professional English speaking driver.
- Fuel and insurance costs.
- Driver food and accommodation.
- All parking charges and highway tolls.
- All taxes.
- Guest accommodation.
- Driver tips.
- Entrance or guide fees at attractions.
- Transport to Horton Plains NP.
Note: If the quote is not fully inclusive then both users must confirm what is included and what is not included.
What is "Free to Cancel"?
- Free to cancel up to 2 days before start date.
- 50% of total cost to be paid to driver if cancelling within 2 days of start date.
- 100% of completed days and 50% of uncompleted days to be paid to driver if cancelling after start date.
Note: If the quote does not state free to cancel then both users must confirm what is to be paid in the event of cancellation.