There are 2 of us looking at the following itinerary but want flexibility & English speaking driver:
SUNDAY 04 AUG
Arrive Negombo @ 2120hrs
MONDAY 05 AUG
Drive to Anurahapura
Visit Minhintale – buses run from Anurahapura every 30 mins from New Bus Station or get a tuk tuk
TUESDAY 06 AUG
WEDNESDAY 07 AUG
Drive to Habarena via Sigirya Rock (opens 7am) & then Polonnaruwa
THURSDAY 08 AUG *DRIVER
Drive to Kandy via Dambulla Caves
FRIDAY 09 AUG *DRIVER IN THE AFTERNOON
Day in Kandy
Drive to Nuwara Eliya via tea plantation
OVERNIGHT NUWARA ELIYA
SATURDAY 10 AUG
Train from Nuwara Eliya to Ella
Visit 9 Arch Bridge
SUNDAY 11 AUG
Little Adam’s Peak AM
Ella Rock PM
MONDAY 12 AUG
Horton Plain’s National Park in the morning
TUESDAY 13 AUG
Drive to Uda Walawe National Park
Do safari in the PM 4pm – 1830hrs
OVERNIGHT UDA WALAWE NP
WEDNESDAY 14 AUG
Safari of Yala NP in the AM (not sure on this yet)
Drive to Galle
THURDSAY 15 AUG
Spend AM in Galle
Drive from Galle to Bentota
FRIDAY 16 AUG
Day at leisure
Drive to Colombo - sightseeing
Colombo to Airport that evening to fly out
So essentially we will only need a driver for the following but understand that it will be cheaper doing a round trip:
05 Aug Negombo to Anuradhapura
07 Aug Anuradhapura to Habarana via Sigirya Rock & Polonnaruwa
08 Aug Habarana to Kandy via Pidurangala & Dambulla Caves
09 Aug Afternoon drive from Kandy to Nuwara Elyia via stop at a tea plantation
12 Aug Ella to Horton Plains NP & back to Ella
13 Aug Drive to Uda Walawe
14 Aug Uda Walawe to Galle in the afternoon
15 Aug Drive Galle to Bentota
16 Aug Drive Bentota to Colombo (our flight leaves at 0050hrs on 18 Aug so we need to be at the airport by 9pm so will probably book a hotel for the day, do some sightseeing in Colombo & then transfer to Colombo Airport in the evening)
We are open to suggestions . If you can please advise your inclusion & exclusions.
- Please see the latest on New Feature – Experiences.
Get the latest info in the Driver Support Forum.
- Please see the latest on Adding a Driver Name to a Review.
- Please see the latest on Adding Multiple Drivers to Business Listings.
- Please see the latest on New Business Listings and Image Requirements.
- Link your TripAdvisor or Facebook reviews to your business listing! See this topic for more information.
- Please see the latest information on Sending Photos with Messages.
- Each business listing can now have a maximum of 10 photos. Business listings with 5 quality photos showing the driver and vehicle(s) will appear higher in the business directory and search results. Click here for more details.
Terms and Conditions
- All communication must remain in the site until the hire is confirmed between driver and client. Drivers must not offer or advertise any other form of communication (email, telephone, whatsapp, Facebook page, website link) until after the hire is confirmed.
- Drivers must not encourage clients to search for their reviews on other websites. This does not apply to drivers who pay to have Tripadvisor or Facebook reviews displayed on their business listing.
- A hire is confirmed when the driver receives a fully completed (start date, end date, total price) QUOTE ACCEPTANCE message from the client. If the QUOTE ACCEPTANCE message is not complete the driver must request another from the client. After the hire is confirmed the driver may share any personal contact details with the client and communicate privately outside the site.
- Clients are not able to share any personal contact details on the site. Only drivers can share personal contact details after the hire is confirmed.
- All hires confirmed through the site are subject to an 8% commission charge. Drivers will receive a PayPal invoice in currency GBP at the end of each month that must be paid by 10th of the following month. Exchange rates will be taken from the Central Bank of Sri Lanka. Only hires that are complete will be invoiced.
- All communications are monitored by Admin. Any driver that fails to follow the terms and conditions will receive an initial warning by email. Any subsequent failure will result in the removal of the messaging system from the driver account for a period of 2 weeks.
- In the event that the client cancels the hire the commission will not be invoiced. Proof of the cancellation must be provided to Admin by email. This should be in the form of an email or whatsapp conversation between the driver and client.
- If a driver tries to submit a fake review the following actions will be taken: all previous reviews will be removed from the site; the driver will lose access to offer quotes and will not be able to receive reviews for one month; the driver will not be eligible to be a Recommended driver for a period of 12 months.
- Only drivers with listings that contain at least one vehicle photo will be able to offer quotes and make offers.
Please contact [email protected] if there are any questions regarding these terms and conditions.