My wife and I are looking to hire a vehicle (AC) with driver who is also official tour guide
Our schedule (8 days / 7 nights) is as follows:
Day 1 Feb 26 – Start trip at Colombo airport 06.00 am – Anuradhapure – Habarana
Day 2 Feb 27 – Habarana – Sigiriya – Polonnaruwa – Habarana
Day 3 Feb 28 – Habarana – Dambulla – Kandy
Day 4 March 1 – Kandy – Pinnawela – Peradeniya (Royal Botanical Garden) – Kandy
Day 5 March 2 – Kandy to Nuwara Eliya (by car)
Day 6 March 3 – Nuwara Eliya to Ella (by train, if we find tickets)
Day 7 March 4 – Ella to Mirissa
Day 8 March 5 – whale watching (if we have time)
– Mirissa to Colombo (hotel) – end trip
– visits to Galle and the beaches of Hikkaduwa, Benton…
We already booked our accommodations.
Not interested for National parks – safari.
We would like to get all-including price (no hidden costs) with car, driver, fuel, driver stay & food, whitout entrance tickets.
- Please see the latest on Receive Instant Bookings.
Get the latest info in the Driver Support Forum.
- Please see the latest on Images Required to Offer Quotes.
- Please see the latest on New Feature - Experiences.
- Please see the latest on Adding a Driver Name to a Review.
- Please see the latest on Adding Multiple Drivers to Business Listings.
- Please see the latest on New Business Listings and Image Requirements.
- Please see the latest on Displaying a Link to your TripAdvisor Reviews.
- Please see the latest on Sending Photos with Messages.
Terms and Conditions
- All communication must remain in the site until the hire is confirmed between driver and client. Drivers must not offer or advertise any other form of communication (email, telephone, whatsapp, Facebook page, website link) until after the hire is confirmed.
- Drivers must not encourage clients to search for their reviews on other websites. This does not apply to drivers who pay to have Tripadvisor or Facebook reviews displayed on their business listing.
- A hire is confirmed when the driver receives a fully completed (start date, end date, total price) QUOTE ACCEPTANCE message from the client. If the QUOTE ACCEPTANCE message is not complete the driver must request another from the client. After the hire is confirmed the driver may share any personal contact details with the client and communicate privately outside the site.
- All hires confirmed through the site are subject to an 8% commission charge. Drivers will receive a PayPal invoice in currency GBP at the end of each month that must be paid by 10th of the following month. Exchange rates will be taken from the Central Bank of Sri Lanka. Only hires that are complete will be invoiced.
- All communications are monitored by Admin. Any driver that fails to follow the terms and conditions will receive an initial warning by email. Any subsequent failure will result in the removal of the messaging system from the driver account for a period of 2 weeks.
- In the event that the client cancels the hire the commission will not be invoiced. Proof of the cancellation must be provided to Admin by email from the driver. This should be in the form of an email or whatsapp conversation between the driver and client. Drivers must not ask clients to contact Admin for cancellation.
- If a driver tries to submit a fake review the following actions will be taken: all previous reviews will be removed from the site; the driver will lose access to offer quotes and will not be able to receive reviews for one month; the driver will not be eligible to be a Recommended driver for a period of 12 months.
- Only drivers with listings that contain at least five quality photos including at least one genuine vehicle photo and one driver photo will be able to offer quotes and make offers.
Please contact [email protected] if there are any questions regarding these terms and conditions.