- To stop receiving new quotes from a quote request please click on “Edit/Cancel” link in the message title or find the quote request on the Request a Quote page.
- To stop receiving email notifications go to Unsubscribe.
- The average price for a multi-day hire should be between 50 and 60USD per day for a normal sized vehicle. Be aware that drivers who quote less than this may try to make money by taking clients to tourist attractions where they earn commission or by using an old or very small vehicle. We do not recommend accepting a driver for less than 50USD per day unless there is a good reason.
- Confirm who your driver will be and what vehicle they will use. Will your driver be the person you are messaging, will it be the driver with reviews or will it be someone else.
- Check what the price includes and excludes. Are driver accommodation and food, toll fees, parking fees and insurance all included. The term “Fully Inclusive” is explained below.
- Check the payment terms and cancellation policy which can be different for each driver.
- Check the driver business listing to see photos of their vehicle(s). There is a link to the photos at the start of each message you receive. It is not recommended to accept any offer without seeing a photo of the vehicle. Drivers can also send a photo of the vehicle with a message.
- Confirm the total price and accept the quote before communicating privately off the site. After the total price is confirmed drivers on this site are not permitted to change the price.
- Also see Best Advice or try the Forums.
- Terms and Conditions: Please read our full Terms and Conditions before making a booking.
What is “Fully Inclusive”?
The driver agrees to make the following items fully inclusive within the total cost:
- Meet at airport with name board.
- Good condition vehicle with working ac.
- Professional English speaking driver.
- Fuel and insurance costs.
- Driver food and accommodation.
- All parking charges and highway tolls.
- All taxes.
The following items are not included unless specified by the driver:
- Guest accommodation.
- Driver tips.
- Entrance or guide fees at attractions.
- Transport to Horton Plains NP.
Note: If the quote is not fully inclusive then both users must confirm what is included and what is not included.
What is “Free to Cancel”?
- Free to cancel up to 2 days before start date.
- 50% of total cost to be paid to driver if cancelling within 2 days of start date.
- 100% of completed days and 50% of uncompleted days to be paid to driver if cancelling after start date.
Note: If the quote does not state free to cancel then both users must confirm what is to be paid in the event of cancellation.