My name is Jagath Wijesiri. I live in Kandy, in the Sri Lanka’s Hill Country. I am fully accredited as a National Tourist Guide Lecture by Sri Lanka Tourist Board (license number N-1104.) I also hold a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology and history, completed at University of Peradeniya , Sri Lanka . I have been successfully engaged in the travel business for 19 years.
- Jagath Tours – Fantastic tour with Jagath - Jagath was a great driver and tour guide, we did the following with him: Negombo - Sigiriya - Polonnaruwa - Minneriya - Dambulla - Kandy - Nuwara Eliya - Ella. Essentials - very safe driver,… (read more...)
- Jagath Tours – 5 days in Sri Lanka - We really enjoyed traveling with our driver in Sri Lanka. He organized 2 safaris, showed us tea plantations and many interesting sights of the country. Jagath met us at the airport and helped us book… (read more...)
- Jagath Tours – Excellent tour with Jagath - We had Jagath escort us on a tour planned by ourselves, and we though Jagath was excellent. He offered many constructive suggestions to improve our planning and his advice was very much appreciated. His knowledge… (read more...)
- Jagath Tours – Great Start for our Sri Lanka Adventure - We contacted Jagath via "Sri Lanka Car and Driver Hire". We planned for 18th Sept to 21st Sept, travelling from Negombo to Nuwara Eliya. During these 4 days, Jagath brought us to Anuradhapura, Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa,… (read more...)
- Jagath Tours – Top tier tour guide - We engaged Jagath on a 7D6N tour in Sri Lanka. I have nothing but praise for the service rendered. There is literally nothing we can complain about. The sedan car we were on was cool… (read more...)