What is Sri Lanka Car and Driver Hire?
Sri Lanka Car and Driver Hire is a third party platform where you can find and book a car and driver. It does not employ drivers or own any vehicles.
Where is the company based?
The team behind the website is based in the UK. There is no physical office address and no telephone number. Being based outside of Sri Lanka enables us to be 100% independent and impartial in the running of the website.
How does the website make money?
Drivers make contributions to the running of the website through advertising and commissions. The costs of running the website are relatively low as we do not pay for external advertising (e.g. Google Ads) and do not have an office or staff. The result is that the commissions paid by the drivers are much lower than they would pay to a regular travel agent or tour operator.
Will Sri Lanka Car and Driver Hire offer support in the event of a problem?
Absolutely! We aim to get back to you as soon as possible but this may not be the same day. All issues should first be addressed to the driver. For more details please see our full Terms and Conditions.
Why should I contact or book a driver through the website?
- You should get the vehicle as described or as shown in the photo or a direct equivalent.
- You should get the driver that you booked if they are named in the booking.
- You should not pay more than the agreed total price. We will assist in any disputes.
- You will be able to change or cancel the booking directly through the website.
- You will not pay any money to this website to make a booking.
- You will have the opportuntity to leave a review for the driver at the end of the trip.
- You will receive a booking contract with the driver which should be respected by both parties.
- We will offer assistance where possible if there are any problems during your trip.
- We have been established since 2016 and have published over 2000 driver reviews.
- We are recommended by many other independent websites.
Read what the web is saying about us!